Thread: release!

Default release!

Lets see a dang alpha/beta/gamma build already TB. Just saying..not lookin for miraculous full build i just want the mystery of whats all about JADE going to be. Or can we get some documentation at least? races/classes/skills/jobs/magic and how all that good stuff is going to work?
    To this day I have not once scummed in ADOM.
    Probably why I dont have a win.

http://www.biskup.net/blog/2009/06/21/what-a-day/
    Well, TB has finished a rough version of his Ph.D. thesis, and after finishing it, getting married and having a honeymoon he will probably have time for JADE.

TB once said that he will release it as soon as it has some real gameplay.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

i thought there is a jade download link тт

I think i'd be fine with just some documentation, think of it as an appetizer, gets you ready and hyped for the big meal.
    To this day I have not once scummed in ADOM.
    Probably why I dont have a win.

I've been waiting for a JADE release for years now. I know life is amazing and everything, but dwarf fortress get's an update at least ONCE a year or so, and not to mention the trillion or so mods floating around.

Seriously: BRING OUT THE JADE!

Threads like this are what discourage developers from developing. TB works on JADE on his own time and when this is the kind of appreciation he gets for his work, that times feels like it could be better spent elsewhere.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ