Thread: Critical hit question

Default Critical hit question

Is anyone know by how much % the "It is very good at scoring critical hits in melee" affect the crit. ?

Ugly adom comic creator

I'd assume the same as a murderous weapon, 2x critical hit chance effect but Critical chance stacking is yet unknown; trains find weakness skill (as taken from the wiki)

Also, I love your comics ! When will you draw the rest ? xoxoxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by OutreCiel View Post
    Is anyone know by how much % the "It is very good at scoring critical hits in melee" affect the crit. ?
    The amount varies depending on the item in question. For some weapons, this is very high (something like +50% for whips of slaughtering and bloody daggers), for some weapons this is more modest (something like +25% for serpent's bite and grod), and for other non-weapon items that grant increased crit this is fairly low (bracers of war and ring of the master cat).

Quote Originally Posted by taickyto View Post
    I'd assume the same as a murderous weapon, 2x critical hit chance effect but Critical chance stacking is yet unknown; trains find weakness skill (as taken from the wiki)
    Murderous weapons are supposedly somewhat different in that they improve your "base" crit chance from 5% > 10%, although supposedly luck has some influence on this. In any case, murderous weapons tend to be a fairly unimpressive compared to other weapons with +crit.

Now, how does +N% crit actually work? From my tests, it seems like each source of +crit gets a separate roll, so you get a roll for +crit weapon, base chance, find weakness, etc and if any of these rolls succeed, you get a crit.

Thank you a lot for this !

Ugly adom comic creator

Some minor corrections and additions to my previous post:

1. Luck is capable of increasing your base crit chance to around 15%.
    2. Murderous weapons actually double all of your crit chances individually. So in certain cases (say level 25 assassin with 100 find weakness), murderous weapons may give similar crit rates as whips of slaughtering and bloody daggers.