Thread: Celestrix + Ankh/Scarf or Eternium Girdle + Amulet of Death Ray Resistance vs Andy

Default Celestrix + Ankh/Scarf or Eternium Girdle + Amulet of Death Ray Resistance vs Andy

Having sacrificed the AMW to the ratling, I now need to choose whether to use Celestrix or an Amulet of Death Ray Resistance in the fight vs Andy. My next best girdle is +0/+6 and if I free up the Amulet slot I have the choice of the Ankh or Aylas Holy Scarf. Thoughts?

Dooming isn't so bad and Celestrix is way too good. Andor punches through PV anyway.

Make sure to equip it only after you pass the gate, because being doomed from something else than the Chaos Trinity might kill you during checks.
    I like my women like my ADOM loot - hunted as treasure and in extra quantity.

Thanks!

Also I need a light source right, in case of Grue? Torch or something?

You'll probably want a light source to see what you're doing anyway. Torch is probably best to keep your amulet slot open.

IMHO Celestrix is worth using pretty much always if you have paralysis resist.
    Last edited by JellySlayer; 11-29-2016 at 08:02 AM.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.