Thread: Game Won't Start

Default Game Won't Start

Hello

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this. Please let me know if it isn't and where I should post a technical support question.

I just purchased the Steam version for Linux, and the game won't start at all when I click on the "play" button in the Steam interface. When I click the button, a window briefly (like less than a second) opens then closes. When I try starting it from the command line I get the following error:

error while loading shared libraries: libSDL2_net-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Although I don't know if this error is just from trying to start the game outside of Steam.

I'm running Manjaro Linux, and my kernel version is 4.13.4-3. I've played the free version of Adom for awhile and I was really looking forward to playing the Steam version. Any help would be appreciated. I'd really rather not have to request a refund.

Thanks

Matt

Hey

I got it to work by installing the libSDL2_net-2.0.so.0 file and a couple other files.

Hi. I just purchased the Steam version for Windows, and the game won't start at all when I click on the "play" button in the Steam interface. I get the following error: "ADOM Error. Please make sure that Steam is running and that you are using the latest Steam version!" error.jpg
    Last edited by Guthten; 02-28-2021 at 10:39 AM. Reason: picture is't correct