Thread: Jemima, dwarven beast fighter, gate closer

Default Jemima, dwarven beast fighter, gate closer

Log file:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyz4mxkpap...a.flg.txt?dl=0

Yet another chaos gate closer. My 6th ADOM victory so far and also my third victory with a beast fighter.

As almost all of my ADOM characters this one was created by letting fate decide.

Nothing really special with this one as far as I can remember. I took a very long break from playing at the mana temple and only got back and finished the play through last weekend so I don't remember much details from early game except some notes I've written down.

I think crowning gift was cloak of Oman and acid immunity (the latter I have written down).

Artefact from potion of uselessness was gauntlets of peace.

There was also a GUV on FGJC5 which I skipped because those are not to be messed with in my experience and I managed to avoid the cat lord entirely because the up and down staircases were right next to each other.

I didn't spend too much time on trying to do the courage quest because I forgot to write down what the first kill was (it might have been a kobold but I'm not sure).

I got quite lucky with corruptions in that most were either very useful like acid blood or not so bad as to require curing, which was good as I didn't have a lot of corruption removal because I didn't manage to save Khelavaster and I only traded in two of the guardian corpses for potions of cure corruption.

Also I did have quite a repertoire of spells as can be seen from the log but I only used some of them a few times because the PP regeneration was really lousy so most of time the PP value was too low to cast anything when it would have been useful.
    Last edited by salass00; 02-09-2018 at 07:03 AM.