Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scroll of omnipotence - ideas needed

Try giving it to Schrazzahn, his description has something with omni in it.

Yep - refused to take it. I even gave him 1.8m in gold which disappeared down a hole (?)

http://www.adom.de/forums/showthread...t-ending/page2

In this thread Grond said 'The first step is to recover the tree treasure.' - Quickling tree perhaps? Could try reading it whilst wearing the boots of great speed.

I did see that but I wasn't sure if he was being facetious - is Grond a developer?

I can try clearing the tree and reading it there with/without the boots. My current base speed is 500+ so if this is a legit clue it must be related to the artifact and not being above a certain speed. I think I'll spam the Mad Minstrel/Barkeep to see if there are any new songs/hints that pop up that may not be updated in the wiki, or buy 100 rat tails and use a potion of exchange to try and get 100 fortune cookies - an amusing image to see a archmage eating 100 fortune cookies looking for hints
    Last edited by Booster; 05-16-2018 at 01:59 PM.

"Tree treasure" is a reference to the somewhat infamous joke thread of the same name, which posited that you could recover a treasure by 'h'andling a tree.

I'd like to note that:
    1. Handling antediluvian jungle trees shakes some monsters out of the branches.
    2. There are a couple of highly-qualified lovebirds unaccounted for by the time that you have the scroll.

On the off-chance that this is a real thing, here are some things I tried with no luck while crowned L+ with the scroll.

Has anyone tried variations of these while being "extremely corrupted" yet? - just a thought, I don't have a viable character atm.

"you are the only cactus in the garden of my life" Gomez - Adams Family