Thread: [spoiler]D:48

Question [spoiler]D:48

Hi,
    I finally made it for the first time to D:48, and I am ready to close the Chaos Gate for the first time.
    However, I can't seem to understand how to put all Orbs into the respective anomalies; the Orb of Water, Fire, and Earth I did manage (I equipped them and 'U'sed them on top of the respective anomalies, and the prompt stated something like "Do you want to throw the orb into the anomaly?").
    When it comes to the Air and Mana one, if I use the same tactic, the prompt just states "Do you want to use the Orb?". Accepting to do so results in the Orb being used normally.
    At least now I have a friendly air Elemental to keep me company while I wait for replies :3

Is there something I'm missing, or is this an unfortunate bug I stumbled into?

Thanks a bunch in advance, quite excited to get back to playing.

Edit: Turns out, that the blue anomaly isn't as I assumed the Mana anomaly, nor is the green one the Air one.
    *facepalms*
    Lesson learned
    Last edited by B0b; 05-13-2018 at 08:40 PM.

The mana orb needs to put used over a space that says something like looking into an endless void. It could be that the space is hidden under some equipment so walk over those spaces and see if you see any special text. Another option is to use magic map to see if there any hidden rooms you may have missed.

You might simply be confusing the slots.
    Green for mana, blue for water, grey for air.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."