Thread: non-artifacts that increase PP regen rate?

Default non-artifacts that increase PP regen rate?

I know there are some artifacts that increase PP regen rate (Kalmius shield, Ring of the Archmages, and circlet of the pure mind, which I've seen with 1 character each; and Chainmail of Martyred Crusader, and Manacles of Madness). Are there any non-artifacts that do the same?

My only win was with a grey elf wizard; my only late-game frustration was how long it took to regenerate 700 PP. I'm trying a mist elf wizard (and finally have one doing well; just got crowned with fire immunity after doing Ice Queen Domain) to solve that problem. But I also have a pair of wishes, and want to be sure if I can further supplement my mana regen speed.

I'm considering blowing the two wishes on black dragon scale mail + ring of elemental mastery, given that my last (only) mist elf who made it this far was blown away by an elemental attack for 3X HP.

Bracers of empowerment and potions of raw mana increase PP regen, but they aren't really rare or valuable enough to warrant a wish (not nearly as good as the PP regen artifacts).

Blessed scrolls of power are your friend, theres also gems that restore some mana.