Thread: Know of anyone who streams/records ADOM games and/or uses Discord?

Question Know of anyone who streams ADOM games and/or uses Discord?

Hello guys,

I'm not sure if I should post this under General Discussion or General *ADOM* Discussion, so I decided to put it here. Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place.

Anyway, on the official ADOM website there's a link to the ADOM Discord channel which says I can see people stream ADOM games. But when I click on it, it just goes to a my Discord home page without any bits pertaining to ADOM whatsoever (I just made a Discord account this noon). I am aware of a handful of people on Youtube who record, if not necessarily stream, ADOM playthroughs such as Gordon Overkill, Nookrium, FritzCouch, etc. while the only ADOM streamer I've ever seen is Tangar. The reason I want to watch ADOM streams is to learn from them as they survive dangerous situations on the spot, and maybe squeeze a little entertainment to liven my day(: So where can I find people who stream ADOM and/or goes on Discord regularly? Thank you in advance!

~Kell
    Last edited by PaladinKell; 06-25-2018 at 06:36 AM.

I have no idea about streamers, never watched any.

Here's an invitation to the ADOM discord channel. Maybe you will find your answers there.

If you want to watch streams, then you want to play spoiled, so you can find enough info in the wiki to get you going.

^^^ Yep, discords probably the best because you can easily see who's currently streaming, usually.

Following Ancient Domains of Mystery on Twitch works too -- though yes, there's usually no one. It's not that rare tho, either.

Grond

https://www.twitch.tv/yulgash

Just watch old streams. Teaching and enjoyable to watch. Past streams will keep you busy next half a year.

I tried streaming on Twitch, but their closest server is a significant distance away and my internet sucks, so it wasn't workable.