Thread: Is there a way to view item tiles when picking up multiple items?

Default Is there a way to view item tiles when picking up multiple items?

When standing on a stack of items and selecting which to pick up, is there any way to view the tile of each item?

When you're in the inventory screen (i) you can view each item's sprite by mousing over the item and you can also view the tiles of single items on the ground, so not being able to view the item's picture specifically when picking up items is very strange. It's also quite annoying when you find an item with a strange weight and you don't know the material unless you pick it up and find it again in your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by ioute View Post
    When standing on a stack of items and selecting which to pick up, is there any way to view the tile of each item?

When you're in the inventory screen (i) you can view each item's sprite by mousing over the item and you can also view the tiles of single items on the ground, so not being able to view the item's picture specifically when picking up items is very strange. It's also quite annoying when you find an item with a strange weight and you don't know the material unless you pick it up and find it again in your inventory.
    Ctrl-p for controlled pickup lets you see everything.
    l+V is sort of the same with no pickup option but can be used on adjacent tiles as well.
    Both gives a text list with weight etc but no graphics of the items.

(there are maybe more options with mouse but I've turned off mouse for less missclicks)