Hey, can anyone help me figure out why my god suddenly turned on me? I was N-, had spellbook of wish and stood next to a neutral altar, I could bookcast it for 3600 PP and was all but an archmage. However, I thought i would wait to use the orb of mana until i could bookcast it twice, (so i could wish for SoCR, then power, then use orb of mana to recharge.) To recharge my PP while i was casting, I sacced around 20000 - 40000 gold to the neutral god, then prayed 4 or 5 times, then sacced again. (i got the gold from merchant's guild so i had a lot in my inventory)

At the time of my death i had just gotten inner peace / spiritually invincible two prayers ago (when i sacced about 30000 gold), and had one unheard prayer about 7 - 8 prayers before.
i had no warning before my prayer was met with full inventory cursing, which cursed my girdle of greed (shouldn't have been carrying so much gold, i know.) Needless to say, i was crushed to death. But why would my god curse me when i was at a good alignment and had great piety (which was rising with my offerings despite praying for power)? I couldn't find it anywhere on the wiki or anywhere else, why my god would turn on me. In the memorial files, it says i was hated by the neutral god?

This happened yesterday, but I closed ADOM before making a memorial file. I do have the highscore file, which tells me I was hated by Balance (neutral mist elf god), my alignment was N=, I asked for 19 divine interventions total, had lucky + fate smiles and was wearing some non-artifact gear.

So why did my god suddenly turn on me when my standing was so good about two prayers before?