Thread: Thinking seems to get tougher * 13

Default Thinking seems to get tougher * 13

Hi,

I'm playing a Dwarf Barbarian on RPI, Release 60. On lvl 8 and I have gone from 13 learning to 1... ???

The first "Thinking seems to get tougher" was written off as a random, the next one raised my eyebrows and when I got the 3rd I started googling - but found nothing. I still get it with learning 1, but obviously it can't reach zero.

Does anyone know what can be causing this? Some artifact? My inventory is still unidentified, but I don't think I have anything strange. Currently in VD working on precrowning - not sure if it started before I went there but think so.

I've never seen this in 18+ years of playing Adom.

Edit: my god doesn't want to precrown me, so it must be an unidentified artifact doing it.

Edit2: Nope. The artifact turned out to be scullcrusher, which I missed. And it wouldn't have caused this anyway.

Edit3: The room where I was saccing for precrowning on VD:8 must have been a dull room, that's the only explanation. Case kinda closed, though I can't be bothered to go back and verify right now.
    Last edited by Zedrick; 09-26-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Lol yeah I was about to say it’s a dull room at least it’s easy enough to get it back to 13, just need gold.

Well, fishing for a precrown is as dull as it gets.