Thread: Funniest messages

Default Funniest messages

Had a hilarious one just now when training Food Preservation and getting hungry (those hobbits, eh?)

"You start to consume the yeti corpse (rotten). The yeti becomes enraged as it watches you! You are done eating the yeti corpse (rotten). Yech! Tastes like rotten flesh..."
    Well duh.

I always love to see funny combinations of ADOM messages. But as with jokes in RL, I always seem to forget them and none come to mind immediately.

There's the one from a signature here on the forum, which goes "You steal a scroll labeled "HITME". The orc hits you." which is just awesome.

I posted one about a real icy gale evicted from ICD here.

And in the same thread, just in the next post, there's a funny one about a female dwarf having to go home to cook for her family.

I also recall one time after reading a ?oCR I got
    "The stiffness disappears from your muscles. The horns in your forehead disappear. You feel the loss of a friend." as if he only really liked me with horns.
    gremlin - karmic lizard, dark orc, acid vortex, staring eye - dragon turtle, fairy dragon, ogre lord, minotaur emperor - pit viper, orc butcher - greater mimic, dark elven wizard, carrion crawler, dwarven child - imp - ochre jelly, dark elven archer, king cobra, goodwife - kobold shaman, magebane eye, floating eye, quickling king - giant centipede, hill orc sergeant, mimic hivemind, greater claw bug, brown bear, large gnoll - giant bee queen, giant ant warrior, shadow centipede, kobold

"Happy birthday! You feel old."

This level is very hot! The rocks are glowing in a bright light. You resist the searing flames. You hear the sound of rushing water. A gush of water suddenly hits you!

#wat #mybrainhurts
    Last edited by megamole; 11-02-2018 at 07:29 AM.