Thread: stupid fucking guy doesn't know how to eat

Default stupid fucking guy doesn't know how to eat

I'm legit so pissed right now. Dozens of hours of work, and literally insane luck, and all gone in two fucking seconds.

So I had my ratling thief, right. Started slow but got more and more powerful until it was practically unstoppable. I'm talking one-shotting orb guardians and going for days without getting hit once. Being the stingy fucker I am, I decided to try to learn the mystic shovel and teleportation spell. And then. I fucking starved.

I'm still in shock. Goodbye, Silence of the Dead. Goodbye Rune-Covered Trident, goodbye Helm of the Night Watchman. Farewell, intrinsic Invisibility and Cloak of Oman. More like Cloak of OhMan I fucking hate this game amriite.

I'll never find out what was in that Great Undead Vault. I'll never be able to give little Thiefman everything he wanted. I'm in tears guys. This was the furthest I've gone and it was over as soon as it started.

R.I.P. Thiefman, forever in my heart.

Sorry to hear about this. I thought that you got a query when being interrupted by hunger and so on while reading.. apparently that is no longer the case.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Did you hold "y"?
    The chaos sister screams at you in a friendly manner.