Thread: Requirements for Pre-crown?

Default Requirements for Pre-crown?

Ok...so half the time it seems like I can pre-crown no prob...the other half the time I get to extremely close and nothing happens...

For example, game I'm in now, I'm a Lawful Dwarf Priest at L alignment saccing stuff on a white altar on the first floor of the unremarkable. I'm level 3 and I've hit enough live sacs to be extremely close, but when I pray nothing happens...I don't think I've been doing anything differently than other times, but this has happened before...No artifacts have been generated, yet.

Any ideas what's going on so I can avoid it next time?

You're required to be at least level 8 (+3 per already generated artifact).

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    You're required to be at least level 8 (+3 per already generated artifact).
    Thanks for clarifying! I thought that kicked in AFTER the first artifact...that'll be easy to take care of in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRogers0000 View Post
    One mistake educators and teachers often make is linking topics to legislative issues and social conditions. For a basic high school essay, teachers should try not to make such themes. If, however, there is suddenly a need to ask students to write an essay on these topics, the meaning of these topics should first be made clear to them. In any case, from time to time such topics help students to consider a feature in more detail. If you think that essay writing is not for you, you can always use ... who can write my paper for me.
    Even though middle school is a very early level, educators should encourage students to explore a variety of topics. If they are prepared at the middle school level to create research, it will help them in the later stages as well. Researching conversations develops students' horizons and helps them work more thoroughly on their essays.
    I tried, but this didn't help me pre crown at all. Pathetic suggestion.
    Last edited by jt; 11-22-2022 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Removed spam URL