Thread: Late Early Game to Mid Order of Stuff to Do

Default Late Early Game to Mid Order of Stuff to Do

Hi All,

I have a level 25 Dwarf Priest...He has completed the Terinyo stuff (puppy, keethrax, kill hotzenplotz) descended through the UD, completed pyramid, ring of high kings, darkforge, saved Khelevaster, completed dwarf quests and opened the portal (dwarven graveyard). He just did Frost Jarl Haggar. He is pre-crowned with the whip of the vampire snake and crowned with the shirt of saints...but just found the chainmail of the martyred crusader and cloak of dark souls (he already has a cloak of invisibility). I don't think he is ready for the ToEE. He found a crown of fire but doesn't have a ring of ice, yet. His crowning immunity was cold (hence easy mode in the Frost Giant Jarl Cave). He also did shadowy and moldy random dungeons and got courage from the barbarian. Is it worth it to finish the ice queen quests?

Are there other quests you would suggest?

Is slaying ammo the only/best way with the dragon in ToEE? Do any bolt spells work? I don't think the whip would be effective...I have a mithril halberd of penetration...would that be better? I'm afraid to give up the benefits of having a shield (right now I'm using Rolf's).

Love some advice!

Do the water temple first, then the tower of eternal flames. You are more than ready.

You do not need a ring of ice. A fireproof blanket is all you need. You do not need slaying ammo either. Throw a blessed potion of cure corruption at the Wyrm, that will deal very high damage and eliminates his corrupting attack. Next, you can kill they wyrm using whatever your best damage option is. Demon slaying and dragon slaying ammo both work, but spells and melee work too. You do need a way to protect yourself from confusion. Equipping the water orb helps (willpower bonus). And stay healed, never let your health drop to a point where an energy ray can kill you.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Thanks for the advice...the potion really helped and I had the rune-covered trident, too...a couple of things I had on burned up, but I was pretty sure they were going to anyway. It the first time it wasn't touch and go. The reminder to keep healed even helped.