Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paladin real-time speedrun in 57:02

ffs, thats nuts.

Can you explain the speed precrown/crowning you did? You move so fast and I don't play in ascii and I cannot follow what you're doing at all. lol. Man, I spend more time just trying to get the SMC water blanket (usually dying a disgusting amount) than you do for most of this entire run..

Losing piety with your current god increases your piety with the other two gods. In HMV I'm praying over and over in order to tank my C piety, taking measures to avoid getting wrecked by divine wrath. Most importantly, the two companions waiting below the stairs prevent the summoned greater daemons from reaching me. By the time I return to settlement I've got maxed out N and L piety, so getting precrowned and crowned is simply a matter of converting to the proper alignment by sacrificing gold at the altar.

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    Losing piety with your current god increases your piety with the other two gods. In HMV I'm praying over and over in order to tank my C piety, taking measures to avoid getting wrecked by divine wrath. Most importantly, the two companions waiting below the stairs prevent the summoned greater daemons from reaching me. By the time I return to settlement I've got maxed out N and L piety, so getting precrowned and crowned is simply a matter of converting to the proper alignment by sacrificing gold at the altar.
    Thanks. I actually figured it out shortly after posting this by watching your other elementalist video w/your short description in there. I had to use about 5 charges of wands to get doors with locks to cover that hallway but eventually I got it. I ended up getting a artifact from a surge of power though in the SMC/UD so I only precrowned but for some reason I lost all the uber piety with the lawful god. Not sure how, I was ready to be precrowned with both but since I wasn't high enough level for a second precrown I left to go level up, came back to make holy water, donated a bit more to try to get my alignment to L and it had reset back to 'very close' with my god.

Also, I must have spawned WAAY to many demons when I was getting my piety up because I kept getting error messages popping up and monster being deleted. Game still continued though.

Thanks for all the assistance!