Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: This forum needs...

Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    combined with the 'group:rec.games.roguelike.adom'
    function works fine.

Hope that helps the skill guide.
    thatis how i worked for last two segments... I will give try with nnseek.com if i figure how it works...
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Default Stickying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    it could be nice, for instance, to sticky those long time threads that try to keep track of things in the first post and that are informative to any new user and constantly need linking to. I'm thinking, for instance, of the "ADOM Links" thread, the "Ways to Die" thread and most importantly the thread concerning jaakkos' server,
    IMO if any threads would get stickied, threads containing fairly trivial information such as the "Ways to Die" should not; only very useful and important threads should, such as "ADOM links" and Jaakkos' server thread. Dozens of threads might be interesting to somebody, but if a mod stickies each "interesting" thread, they will be harder to distinguish from the more important ones.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

now we got a problem.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Oooooh yes
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

wtf .
    Of course it's unfair - that's the whole point.

The Adom wiki: everything you don't want to know about Adom.
    http://ancardia.wikia.com/

Please use another expression.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

? .
    Of course it's unfair - that's the whole point.

The Adom wiki: everything you don't want to know about Adom.
    http://ancardia.wikia.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ADOM & JADE Forums Statistics
    Welcome to our newest member, Rocco12
    The irony, it bites..
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

"What the fuck" is a bit too fitting

Quote Originally Posted by grobblewobble View Post
    The irony, it bites..
    Well, that problem is hereby solved.

Yes. I will delete myself once this is over. My true identity shall remain a secret.