Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Archmage) Agerd, the hurhling elementalist

Open the door? Y/n. Previously hidden runes on the door are activated! Your blessed eternium cap [+450+12] is torn to pieces! How bad would that be.

If you would like to test something by yourself, you can use this save file (for adom 1.1.1): http://www.students.tut.fi/~maki36/adom/Archmage.zip

Load it and start pasting the following stuff in adom. Just remember to put in your wish first and remove those square brackets too and leave those spaces in from of lines.

If you are going to wish for scrolls, pick up the scroll stack next to the PC and replace all "rbcy" with "r+ncy" and "ra" (the last line) with "ro".

Also if you are going to wish for really much or very heavy stuff (>200000 stones), remember to drop some stuff before you get crushed. Also do not remove ToTTR because strength of atlas is in use and only that gives you mana.
    Code:
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       uy
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       uy
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       uy
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       uy
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       uy
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       uy
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       rbcy [your wish here]
       uy
       ra
    Danger level of UD:6 and SMC should be maximized (>15 cursed scrolls of danger read in both) but rest danger levels should be normal.

So how much RL time did it take you to make an archmage? Any sort of wish engine, I've tried the ring one, just seems to time-consuming for me. Good job, anyways.
    The RNG is the source of chaos and corruption.
    "You talk to molest, the female dwarven child. Molest, the female dwarven child, grunts: "Me wanna sugar, please?"

Getting the spellbook of wish (= running ring wish engine to get about 2000-2500 wishes for spellbooks in this case...) took maybe 10 hours in total. Exping to 999999999 with mainly ancient karmic wyrms and different colored great wyrms took a few hours and wishing for everything else was maybe 5 hours or so. Most of the time it was just copy-pasting a lot of commands (like that one in my previous post).
    Finishing the game with >10000 HP, >10000 PP and >10000 speed didn't take too long (D:50 was fully cleared in 3,5 minutes using only melee and I didn't even try to do it quickly). :P

Wow, but what you said about speed made me think: What would happen if you got integer overflow for negative speed? *Going backwards in time*AHEM.
    The RNG is the source of chaos and corruption.
    "You talk to molest, the female dwarven child. Molest, the female dwarven child, grunts: "Me wanna sugar, please?"