Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welp, im going to be illiterate for awhile..

Default Welp, im going to be illiterate for awhile..

First dwarven quest happens to be a Steel Zombie, I dont quite recall ever seeing one of those.

They're fairly common on the lower level of Darkforge.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Clear DF to start monster generation. Steel zombies will appear down there. Be thankfull you didn't get a Ki-rin.
    Suddenly a stream of acid pours down from the ceiling! The cute dog is horribly mutilated by the acidic fluids! The cute dog dies!

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    They're fairly common on the lower level of Darkforge.
    And that would be why I havent seen one I suppose. Only been there once. But im in a pretty good position this game, and about to be crowned I think.

What char do you play? The steel golems guarding DF have a PV of 35, so it's nice to be able to duke it out as well as take some in return.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention that the right food in the right state may solve your literacy problems.
    Suddenly a stream of acid pours down from the ceiling! The cute dog is horribly mutilated by the acidic fluids! The cute dog dies!

Blessed Dark sage? Lol, and orcish barbarian, I wanna win an easy one before I try some of those hard combinations :P

You're right on!
    Good choice on PC. Damage output is pretty much solved from the start then.
    Just be aware of the fact that the golems have a breath attack which may be very harmful to your gear and have a very erratic damage output - some turns you may not even know if they hit you or not, while other turns you may get beat up pretty badly.

So after you win this you'll be playing gray elven thieves?

Quote Originally Posted by Necropassion View Post
    You're right on!
    Good choice on PC. Damage output is pretty much solved from the start then.
    Just be aware of the fact that the golems have a breath attack which may be very harmful to your gear and have a very erratic damage output - some turns you may not even know if they hit you or not, while other turns you may get beat up pretty badly.

So after you win this you'll be playing gray elven thieves?
    I dunno about that, but some of the more squishy/have to be careful classes.

May I recomend an assassin then? Fun, powerful, yet challenging.

The steel golems should die pretty easily to mighty blows - this is a perfect time to use it.

Just remember that they can hit hard back. Definitely don't let more than 1 get next to you if you're going to do this, and watch out for vulnerable equipment.