Thread: So uh...

Default So uh...

If I was trying to get teleport control back, and killed alot of blink dogs at once, and becomae a fallen champion, is their anyway to get back to a champion, or am I in trouble for the rest of the game?

No trouble at all.

However you will never become a champion again.

But no trouble. You get to keep the immunity and the artifact. Lose blessed status. Boo hoo. Unsure about food-artifact-usage. But stoma is cheap.

Only thing is, if you want to make your god happy again, so you can pray for healing in a pinch, you have to sac a lot (I think) and be careful of item destruction/cursing/bolt of energy while doing so.
    ADOM General's warning: Treasure Hunting causes slowness, frailty, terrible markmanship and is dangerous to your characters' health

Wasnt too bad, I sacced 40k gold and was at very close again. Only thing im missing is blessed far as I can tell.

More serious, IMO, is the fact that you are now cursed, doomed, and surrounded by high-level spectres. Say goodbye to a few St & To unless you can become invisible or teleport ASAP. Bonus points if you were fighting something very lawful (great water dragon)/chaotic (MaLaKaI, SfB) in the dark when this happened and you get eaten by a grue.

Quote Originally Posted by sorear View Post
    More serious, IMO, is the fact that you are now cursed, doomed, and surrounded by high-level spectres. Say goodbye to a few St & To unless you can become invisible or teleport ASAP. Bonus points if you were fighting something very lawful (great water dragon)/chaotic (MaLaKaI, SfB) in the dark when this happened and you get eaten by a grue.
    Hehe, I was intrinsicly invisible. a level or two from an alter, and acid balled all the spectres to death.

A champion who goes into a pit trap becomes a fallen champion
    The RNG is the source of chaos and corruption.
    "You talk to molest, the female dwarven child. Molest, the female dwarven child, grunts: "Me wanna sugar, please?"

Quote Originally Posted by DumbleDoor View Post
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by DumbleDoor View Post
    Why did I laugh

That's the sort of joke my mum would make...

So to say
    Of course it's unfair - that's the whole point.

The Adom wiki: everything you don't want to know about Adom.
    http://ancardia.wikia.com/