Thread: Beastfighter Ultras?

Default Beastfighter Ultras?

I just went through the first several pages of the YAVP forum, and didn't see any beastfighter ultra wins. This makes me sad. No one's done a Beastfighter Ultra win, at least for a long time. Maybe I should do something about that.

Also, I think beastfighter would be more balanced if you switched it's martial arts damage table with the monks. It would make monks weaker, but they get everything beastfighter gets, and more. They get more movement speed, they get it earlier, they don't get the lame stunning attack, they get natural Concentration and Find Weakness. On top of that, barehanded they do 150% more damage, AND they are capable of carrying weapons and shields without penalty.

I did one about 4-5 months ago... with an illiterate beastfighter.
    http://www.adom.de/forums/showthread.php?t=1123

Quote Originally Posted by zeteginara View Post
    I just went through the first several pages of the YAVP forum, and didn't see any beastfighter ultra wins. This makes me sad. No one's done a Beastfighter Ultra win, at least for a long time. Maybe I should do something about that.

Also, I think beastfighter would be more balanced if you switched it's martial arts damage table with the monks. It would make monks weaker, but they get everything beastfighter gets, and more. They get more movement speed, they get it earlier, they don't get the lame stunning attack, they get natural Concentration and Find Weakness. On top of that, barehanded they do 150% more damage, AND they are capable of carrying weapons and shields without penalty.
    There aren't many farmer ultras either. Classes in ADOM were never meant to be balanced.

That said, many people consider Beastfighters to be one of the strongest melee classes in ADOM, and tend to be far easier than monks in the critical early-game.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

I love beastfighters... got my first and only 2 precrowns with one...

This is related to JADE how?
    The RNG is the source of chaos and corruption.
    "You talk to molest, the female dwarven child. Molest, the female dwarven child, grunts: "Me wanna sugar, please?"

What, you mean this thread is still in the wrong section of the forums? How come the moderators haven't moved it? What, what?

/rape