Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I found a bug or two

Quote Originally Posted by fazisi View Post
    I found a solution on my Mist Elf Shaman. I used the Torrent of Sorrow spell (it's the divine version of Improved Acidball) and throw it just one square away from me. Most of the time you just get gruesomely mutilated but if you are lucky, it will destroy heaps of your spam scrolls. The instant you are unburdened and have hopefully destroyed a couple spammers, just run! Keep running and never come back until you find some other way to handle them.

Thank you, but I don't have Improved Acid Ball. Any other solutions?
    (This post was made just to bump the thread because of spam)
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

I had to start a new character since poor Misty starved to death. I completely avoided spammers like the plague (similar to how I avoid the plagued city like spam). I went to the City of Fourth Walls and was asking around about spammers and while most of the people either spit on you or run away screaming, there is a creature labeled "shifty-eyed fellow" hiding behind the grocery store. Normally, he just asks for gold to buy cigarettes but after asking about spammers, he says
    "Normally, fervent prayers to yer higher powers solves them good but those gods just ain't listenin' teday..."
    "...maybe yer gonna need to take matters into yer own hands."
    "Get me some worms and bugs and other nasties we ken mash together into somethin' to spread around them spammers."
    "Let's start with a strong base. Go find a corpse of one of them killer bugs."
    "Make sure it's good and dead. It won't do much good against them spammers, but at least it won't do me over."
    I haven't gotten enough deaths in my highscore list for the bug temple yet though so I don't know where I am going to find a killer bug. I tried the mossy canyon but the highest bugs I found there was the lumbering ladybugs and the boss bug, noisy mosquito.
    ________
    Iolite vaporizer
    Last edited by fazisi; 04-02-2011 at 10:06 AM.