Thread: Anything interesting a fallen champion can do with all 4 gate keys?

Default Anything interesting a fallen champion can do with all 4 gate keys?

My funny- bad- luck character has continued. The 9th boar dropped a skull (even though I was using "of hunting"!) On game day 161 (hooray for scarf absorbing background corruption) , I found a scroll of danger in a scroll shop back on UD1, and i wished for the first potions if cure corruption of the game.

BUT *accepting* the Medal of Chaos is chaotic! So now im a fallen Neutral champion with scepter, crown, medal, and trident. I think that makes me ineligible for passing through the gate in any known way. Right? Is there anything interesting I can now do, or should I go close the stupid gate?

I suppose I could do some testing of sacrificing or giving away the trinity, but I suspect that has already been done.

Try talking with Oracle while wearing the chaos trinity - she supposedly has some dialog related to it. Instead of closing the gate you could just enter and see what happens to a fallen champion with the proper items equipped. I'd wager very few people have actually seen those messages.

Oracle only said "the sword might be mightier than the word" for both trinity or pair + Trident. I'll wipe D:50, and then flip a coin for whether to get shredded in the gate with the Trinity or with the Trident. Thanks, as always, for your tips, Grond. Really appreciate it.

Please don't leave us hanging though. Satisfy our thirst for forsaken, obscure knowledge and tell us what happened.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Wiped D:50, equipped chaos trinity, waited a REALLY long time to get from 4 corruptions to 17, boosted willpower/speed on principle, stepped into gate, pressed Y after prompt

"You feel at home....
    ...somewhat" (or "almost", sorry, I didn't write that part down)

many-tentacled entity comes toward me
    "YeT aNoThEr Of ThOsE tInY sErVaNtS."
    "YoUr StAtUs WiLl Be InCrEaSeD"

and I was corrupted into oblivion.

Interestingly, score file shows that I was "transformed into a true servant of Chaos on level 50 of the caverns of chaos" even though I briefly saw the ChAoS plane.