Thread: Deluxe Edition access after Resurrection portal change??

Default Deluxe Edition access after Resurrection portal change??

So, I was one of the donors that got access to the "beta" versions of the Deluxe edition of the game for a while. Used to be you logged in through a website portal to download those versions of the game.

http://www.adom.de/the-resurrection/index.html

Now, the website is completely changed, and I don't have anywhere to login and download the game anymore. I know I can find the free version around pretty easily, but I paid into the program so I could get access to the Deluxe edition. I've seen someone post saying you get access to the Steam version from buying in, but I never did. So, what do I do here?

Having prerelease access doesn't necessarily mean you get a Steam key. To get a Steam key from the crowdfunding campaign, you needed to donate at least $40: "All donors from the $40 and above levels of this campaign will receive a free license for ADOM Deluxe if we reach this level.", whereas prerelease access was available at the $25 tier. If you donated for prerelease access after the the campaign, you also don't get a Steam key: "Please note also that you do not get access to Steam prerelease versions (or full versions for that matter)."

So basically, I also don't get any access to the deluxe edition going forward because I donated after the crowdfunding campaign ended? That kind of sucks. Is there at least a way to get access to the deluxe versions I would have been eligible for until the portal was cut off?