Thread: ...so... is ADOM dead?

Default ...so... is ADOM dead?

4 months with no blog update... hope things are ok.
    munch munch munch

TB is busy being a CEO and taking longer than expected to write a P&P RPG, a situation that will be eerily familiar if you were following the post-crowdfunding development. ADOM is most definitely not dead, however. At a minimum there will be one more version, released purely so that The Creator can smite you for doubting him.

Also there will always be players like myself who have been playing pretty constantly. I've been on the forum since 1.1.1, and though I don't post much I do check in every day. So not a dead game in any sense of the word.

"you are the only cactus in the garden of my life" Gomez - Adams Family

i'll be gladly smited then
    munch munch munch

The game's been "dead" for 10+ years in the past, and just look what happened after that with the resurrection thing and all. A game that looked destined to be no more than a classic in retro gaming (which is impressive enough on its own) was brought back to life in a way that satisfied die hard old school players AND reeled in players entirely new to the game.
    I do feel a bit sad about this forum not being as active as it used to be. Ebs and flows I guess.