Thread: A Room COMBO, First time seeing this (at a floor less then 10)

Default A Room COMBO, First time seeing this (at a floor less then 10)

So playing a Dark elf Paladin (got super unlucky last like 25 characters) and this guy I was like screw it when i was near death like 12 times, and not only did he manage to come out on top but actually is doing really well (two precrownings, archmage staff yuck! bad damage stats for a two handed, and Scorpion's Sting Nice!)
    Just did the Pyramid, instead of going for 3rd precrowning, as i had killed the dark druid that had the black torch (it was a screw it moment and i lured him to an altar :P )

NOW DOING THE COC to get to dwarf town and lookie what I found! An altar (which i know i can change with reliable chance to Lawful) AND a FORGE in the same room!

Sadly this character died to the last 2 frost giants in Haggards cave....I had killed a Ancient Fire Dragon that snuck up behind me when fighting the Tension room of giants.
    The DRAGON HAD DROPPED THE GILDED BRACERS! Cause when the last giant was running away in coward mode I shot him to lure him back he picked up 6 items the dragon had dropped including the Gilded bracers (bracers of Might), and I think he equiped the items or such cause
    he then proceeded CRIT 3 times in a ROW, and killed me,
    (normally they did like 4 damage tops per hit but i was at half hp at the time and 2 crits were almost enough to kill me then the 3 hit was just bad rng luck at that point sadly.)