Thread: Moving the fool *spoilers*

Question Moving the fool *spoilers*

Hi folks

I'd like to try the Ultimate Dungeon and have been following the wiki as to how to get there.

*spoilers*

I have the Wierd Fire Starter and the Stone heart and I'm ready to corrupt it to produce volcanos. As I understand it I need to bring Yggas to the Ice Queen to make volcanos dormant, then close the chaos gate and use the Wierd Fire Starter on a dormant volcano to enter the Ultimate Dungeon.

The problem I'm having is luring Yggas to the Ice Queen. I've given him some antediluvian alcohol but that doesn't seem to make him follow me. Do I need to give him more alcohol?

I've managed to lure him out of town by luck and then to the first Ice Queen level but then I can't get him any further. The only thing I can think of is building a corridor of doors / unpickaxe, but that would require a huge amount of wand charges or mana. Is there another way to make him follow to the Ice Queen?

Cheers

Maybe order him (CTRL+o) to follow you? Try to stay relatively close and don't be invisible. Another approach would be to order him to wait and then swap (CTRL+s) him where he needs to go. You probably want to do this for at least the trap area anyway.

He wouldn't allow orders or swaps. However I found once I got him out of the village I could just make him hostile then have him chase me all the way to the ice queen. Yay!