Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stay safe

Default stay safe

2020 is turning out to be a pretty scary year; I hope people are able to stay inside and find ways to stay calm.

My company sent everybody to work from home in early March. Since then, my day has been 16 hours in front of the screen, half of it work, half games and youtube.
    Shopping every 2 days or so. I drink surprisingly little, probably goes to show I'm more of a social drinker than the functioning alcoholic I thought I was
    I live alone but I'm used to being all by myself so it's not a big deal. I'm going back to the office on Monday, wonder how that's gonna work out.
    Seems like my country is progressively loosening the restrictions so it's all very slowly returning to some semblance of normality.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
    My company sent everybody to work from home in early March. Since then, my day has been 16 hours in front of the screen, half of it work, half games and youtube.
    Shopping every 2 days or so. I drink surprisingly little, probably goes to show I'm more of a social drinker than the functioning alcoholic I thought I was
    I live alone but I'm used to being all by myself so it's not a big deal. I'm going back to the office on Monday, wonder how that's gonna work out.
    Seems like my country is progressively loosening the restrictions so it's all very slowly returning to some semblance of normality.
    Didn't you say somewhere that you're in Poland?

Hi everyone. I am working from home all carantine so everything is good for me. I wish you all to be safe and healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlightfull View Post
    Didn't you say somewhere that you're in Poland?
    Not say, precisely, it's in my forum profile.

5 months into quarantine, I can say that I still have my sanity.

Not say, precisely, it's in my forum profile.
    I live in Poland now as well, in Warsaw, more precisely, for another 9 months. We could meet up if you're not far and would like it.

I don't drink alcohol at all, so i am not going to worsen your alcoholism .

I live in Wroclaw and have no ties to the capital so it would have to be a dedicated visit. Who knows, I might just hop on a train for a weekend some time.

I live in Wroclaw and have no ties to the capital so it would have to be a dedicated visit. Who knows, I might just hop on a train for a weekend some time.
    Wroclaw is a wonderful city, but i don't plan on visiting it again, unfortunately. I have a lot of places yet to visit in Poland and i am pretty sure i won't manage all of it, taking into account the situation.

I might just hop on a train for a weekend some time.

.................I live in the US, where our government decided to not bother managing the pandemic at all and a third of people think we shouldn't wear masks, so the casual idea of "hopping on a train" BLOWS MY MIND

I haven't gone anywhere optional indoors [except for in-laws *when* they'd been isolating] since 3/17.