Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stay safe

Plenty of people in Poland don't give a crap about masks either but now that we have the so called "red zone" around most of the country, police can fine you for no mask in public.
    In April-May, it would have been more difficult to travel around without a compelling reason, with or without a mask, but restrictions loosened up during the summer.
    I don't think any travel restrictions are in place at the moment but I could be wrong.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
    Plenty of people in Poland don't give a crap about masks either but now that we have the so called "red zone" around most of the country, police can fine you for no mask in public.
    In April-May, it would have been more difficult to travel around without a compelling reason, with or without a mask, but restrictions loosened up during the summer.
    I don't think any travel restrictions are in place at the moment but I could be wrong.
    There aren't any at the moment, aside from the 50% of places in the public transport. That might change today, but it's improbable. Cafes, restaurants and bars are opened, so people can still meet up without problems.

My favorite places in Wro close at 9
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."