Thread: Yasssd

Default Yasssd

I biatch, su i need to vent.

Banshee level, v. good rolls, fighter human, melee everythin without thoght, melee weapon master and mayheem broadsword, 1 or 2hk everything except snake fromm beyond so far! All quests cleaned up except 2oef and that stupid frost giant dungeon (if it wuz giant greater vault would have atempted it). 40 pv, really good rolls as i sad and sexy pv and dv, ... FUCK IT ILL GET TO THE POINT

i was on banshee level, distinctly (dont dobt me) sed beeswax using crtl-U and remember being prompted for whether I want to use beeswax and hitting 'y' (y not). When I went into banshee room I even said ot loud 'she's a bitch' only to die to her wail instantly. WTF?

Beeswax was cursed Happened to me too back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracen_2 View Post
    Beeswax was cursed Happened to me too back in the day.
    Cool! Wouldn't be here if I didn't love the sadistic game design.

Question: does cursed beeswax not deafen, or does it just wear off very easily? I didn't check if I had the status since I just assumed it would work...
    Last edited by auricbond; 02-21-2021 at 03:47 PM.

The item status of the beeswax makes no difference for plugging your ears. It's possible for wax in your ears to melt due to you taking fire damage, but otherwise it lasts until cleaned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    The item status of the beeswax makes no difference for plugging your ears. It's possible for wax in your ears to melt due to you taking fire damage, but otherwise it lasts until cleaned out.
    Did you test it around a banshee? Maybe her wail blasts it out.

Did you test it around a banshee? Maybe her wail blasts it out.

Anyways no fire occured on the level after I plugged.

Are you sure about that? I could swear I've experienced that. That's why I always make sure the wax is atleast uncursed. It's been a long time though, so I could be mistaken, or that things have changed...

Quote Originally Posted by auricbond View Post
    Maybe her wail blasts it out.
    Nope.

Anyways no fire occured on the level after I plugged.
    Maybe just accidentally pressed space instead of y then? Could check the memorial file for how many lumps of beeswax you have in the backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracen_2 View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    Yes.