Thread: best pv/dv/stats you've had for your in-game progress?

Default best pv/dv/stats you've had for your in-game progress?

I'm level 16 dwarven farmer, have yet to tackle dwarf town quests never mind things like graveyard or darkforge and I have 70 dv and 48 pv. Got any similar stories?

I don't remember exact numbers, but the most memorable experience I had was getting an absurd PV with a Chaos Knight, after crowing with the plate mail. I felt safe fighting steel golems by holding down the arrow keys, it was glorious and it was insane.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

I don’t remember the exact details anymore but I had a ME weaponsmith who found a ring of wishing and crystal tower shield before making it up to the high mountain village. I wished for eternium full plate armors and got one ‘of life’ and smithed mithral boots in UD. went into moldy dungeon right after HMV and got tome and got resistance to fire then wiped out darkforge right after then took out pyramid then IQD all before dwarftown.

I had one memorable ratling weaponsmith with whom I improved a moloch armor for fun. Looked like this:

https://www.adom.de/forums/attachmen...4&d=1423828131
    gremlin - karmic lizard, dark orc, acid vortex, staring eye - dragon turtle, fairy dragon, ogre lord, minotaur emperor - pit viper, orc butcher - greater mimic, dark elven wizard, carrion crawler, dwarven child - imp - ochre jelly, dark elven archer, king cobra, goodwife - kobold shaman, magebane eye, floating eye, quickling king - giant centipede, hill orc sergeant, mimic hivemind, greater claw bug, brown bear, large gnoll - giant bee queen, giant ant warrior, shadow centipede, kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Blank4u47 View Post
    I don’t remember the exact details anymore but I had a ME weaponsmith who found a ring of wishing and crystal tower shield before making it up to the high mountain village. I wished for eternium full plate armors and got one ‘of life’ and smithed mithral boots in UD. went into moldy dungeon right after HMV and got tome and got resistance to fire then wiped out darkforge right after then took out pyramid then IQD all before dwarftown.
    How did you secure DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by auricbond View Post
    How did you secure DPS?
    Don’t remember. I probably found a weapon of devastation or something. It’s been a few years now. Most common weapons of devastation are battle axes for me. Often found in the gnoll pit in PC. I do remember though, this was before the goblin encampment was around.

Perhaps not super-exceptional since it's one of a small # of guarranteed crowning gifts on a class that has to crown before it can precrown, but I got 'foeslammer' at level 11 today on my chaos knight and it rarely did <80 damage, and the highest was around 180, at strength 19. Furthermore 'third eye' dropped in a UD vault, not bad I suppose.

Unfortunately I'd acquired the corruption that pisses off shopkeepers and it had a higher effect radius than I imagined -- despite immediately going south upon entering dwarftown waldenbrooks went ape, and furthermore he was experienced despite not selling artifacts to him (what's that about i've seen it a few times recently?), so I could not outrun him!. RIP.

*EDIT on further examination it should not have been *that* damaging and on a subsequent character I wasn't damaging nearly as much with the same weapon and exact same strength. Some awry computation maybe?
    Last edited by auricbond; 02-27-2021 at 04:57 PM.