Thread: New to ADOM: Question with Grafting/Butchering

Question New to ADOM: Question with Grafting/Butchering

Hello!

I couldn't find a clear answer to this. When I have a bag of a corpse and I right-click on it, the "Butcher the [X] corpse" context menu appears. When I click it, nothing happens and I get no feedback. This makes grafting inoperable. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance!!!

-Booba

Quote Originally Posted by DentMan06 View Post
    Hello!

I couldn't find a clear answer to this. When I have a bag of a corpse and I right-click on it, the "Butcher the [X] corpse" context menu appears. When I click it, nothing happens and I get no feedback. This makes grafting inoperable. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance!!!

-Booba
    I've been able to generate body parts with one of the Axe Skills - which amputates them from living monsters during combat.
    I didn't take the graft ability so I can't verify that I can graft them on afterwards.
    I mean, it sounds like Butchering should work - but it might be a workaround if you're experimenting.

Using the context menu to butcher something is broken right now. Please use the radial menu ("e" key) and select "butchering", then you should get a working selection for the corpse and after that a selection for the body parts you want to butcher.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa