Thread: adom.cfg overwritten?

Default adom.cfg overwritten?

I eliminated some classes from random selection in the config file, only to notice them being picked when I fired up the game -- turns out the executable rewrote over the config file and eliminated the changes I made. How do I make them stay?

Simplest would be to make the configuration changes in-game with =. That way you don't risk messing something up while editing adom.cfg.

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    Simplest would be to make the configuration changes in-game with =. That way you don't risk messing something up while editing adom.cfg.
    ty, seems my variable wasn't overwritten after all, I just hadn't put my entry where I thought I had. However it bugs, showing up in red after pressing '='. For some reason the entry Class_Mask=vtsrqljgfu is unacceptable but I can't figure out why!...

*EDIT on further examination red might not mean it bugs, since clicking on the entry shows the forbidden classes X'd out. But it bugs nonetheless, since the char I generated randomly is a chaos knight and I blocked them out!
    Last edited by auricbond; 03-12-2021 at 08:22 AM.