Thread: Need help getting to l+

Default Need help getting to l+

I am trying for my 1st ultra ending and have gotten everything and killed everyone on d50. The only problem is that i am currently L and not L+. I thought that killing all of the chaotic monsters on d50 will get me to l+ but i was wrong. I have no means of wishing and no more monsters to kill unless i go back to d48? I have trident amulet and helm (trinity)
    Anyways, the question is self-evident : How do i get to L+ at lvl50? I have whip of the snake and have doomed myself with a ring...will that work?

Without wishes your options are finite. I'm not sure if random monster generation still occurs at D50, I think not. Summon monsters could be an intermediary means.
    If you can find a way to damage monsters without incurring chaotic alignment, you can also heal them for lawful boost, even with crude means such as throwing potions of healing at them. Wands of trap creation may be useful here as well.
    Check for potions of exchange, they can offer potential for obtaining other items of the same type.
    If you're still not L+ after clearing d50, then you must nevertheless be pretty close, maybe this is within reach.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Take off all your armor and (U)se the whip of the snake to self flagellate. If you have too much natural pv from toughness, then blasphemous’ idea is excellent to try. The traps damaging a monster then you healing it is a very fast way to get l+. I can only add a little to this idea, and read a scroll of familiar summoning then cast summon monster or use wand of monster creation for enemies to damage it. un-blessed scroll would be best, as it would be too powerful if blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
    If you can find a way to damage monsters without incurring chaotic alignment, you can also heal them for lawful boost, even with crude means such as throwing potions of healing at them. Wands of trap creation may be useful here as well.
    If you're still not L+ after clearing d50, then you must nevertheless be pretty close, maybe this is within reach.
    wow, went to d48 and used wand of trap creation and the cure light and critical wounds i got from rift on emenies and got to l+
    MY FIRST ULTRA ENDING!!! SO HAPPY

did it using cure wounds on d48

Well done, congrats.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Wait, it is possible to close the gate, kill all balors, return to D:48 and then come back to D:50, open the gate and jump to Andor?

No. If you ascend to D:48 while the gate is closed, the staircase flips. However, in this case he went up without closing the gate.