Thread: Tywat Pare the sheriff, the hand of the law and the bastard

Hybrid View

Default Tywat Pare the sheriff, the hand of the law and the bastard

Hi all.

So it seems I competed the quest on vanguishing Yergius, the master thief.

So I went to the sheriff to get my reward. Just after sire Tywat Pare had rewarded me I made a one small step for all humanity and the greatest mistake for me.

I moved away from my money cuz I never realized the sheriff will literally throw them away right before my feet.

And yeah quess the very next move sheriff does?

Right. He snatched all them $7000 and put them right into his very own pocket.

Nice reward sheriff!

It's no suprise that now I just want to kill ya and take all my reward back huh.

I'm just wondering how to set up that greedy old bastard so his death won't be on my account?

Car accident would be perfect for this purpose but this is ADOM so hey maybe there is a hungry big black dragon lurking for his new victims roaming around the scene?

Tnx.

lure him do water cave and see him drown... i feel like transgressing some law though
    munch munch munch

(and you might find difficult to pick up those money afterwards...)
    munch munch munch

Get music, tame a giant claw bug or a killer bug, (t)arget.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Scroll of Familiar Summoning in DH:1, bring Greater Earth Elemental home to Terinyo.

Bide your time. Do not decide on what way to kill him just yet. Gain experience, grow stronger, cultivate new ideas as you gain more skills. Let the hate grow within you. Talk to some friends, discuss their suggestions. Make him think he got away with his crime. Close the chaos gate, make him think the world is saved and everybody lives happily ever after, only then should you return to him and deliver your sweet revenge.