Thread: Potion of Troll Blood

Default Potion of Troll Blood

I lurked around trying to figure what is the real good of this potion but seems now I'm confused with all these regenerate rate things.

I do have a healing skill now from Jharod, I picked up Healthy talent so the question is would that Troll Blood potion bring my any good with considering I already have all those regenerating skills?

Healthy reduces the regeneration interval by a percentage, and it will work no matter how low you bring the interval with troll blood. The Healing skill gives you a chance to get an early regeneration. So if the interval is 20 turns, you're guaranteed to regenerate once per 20 turns, but Healing might give you HP at 4 turns, and then that resets the regeneration interval and you're guaranteed to regenerate in another 20 turns. This does mean there's some lack of synergy between regen interval and Healing, since for long intervals you are pretty much always going to get Healing to proc before the interval guarantees you an increase. On the other hand, if you can hit the minimum interval of 5 turns, then that is a noticeable upgrade over say 30 turns.