Thread: questions! fletchery, corruption & more, oh my

Hybrid View

Default questions! fletchery, corruption & more, oh my

a) do fletchery skills/tools currently do anything? i have maxed out archery (and have, unfortunately, about 20 unusable skill points there), but can't figure out how to make arrows or bolts/quarrels.

b) i've got a pretty high level character who just started accruing +1 corruption with every move, even on clear levels/squares. In the past, there was a corrupted item causing this, so I stripped naked and dropped all my items and it still happened. Checked everything I was carrying – no luck. Any ideas? The cleanse corruption skill isn't super useful since every time I use it, it kills me, by causing thousands of damage immediately.

c) is it intentional that after the frog temple level, loot stops getting better and actually actively gets worse? from truesilver items onwards, on each level, the weapons get progressively worse – i.e., less powerful. All the weapons I use were found on levels 5-10, because nothing after that was very good and now I'm seeing supposedly "truesilver" items that have no useful qualities at all.

Default also,

I should also note that once in awhile I get a character mostly unaffected by hunger. Not any particular race – sometimes human, sometimes elf, sometimes dwarf; they will eventually still get hungry, but it takes a looooooong time, and overeating keeps them stuffed for many hours of play time. Anyone else noticed this?