Thread: Graphics Error

Exclamation Graphics Error

Hi all,

Ive played ADOM a bunch but must suck cause no wins but that's besides the point.

I just got a new computer (laptop with windows 10) and downloaded ADOM through my steam account.
    When I open it, There are a bunch of green bars severely effecting the game screen (Not acsii mode) and it makes the game unreadable and unplayable. Sound and controls work, its just the visuals are littered with ever-changing green horizontal bars.

So the question is, are there other programs needed to make the game run properly? Like flash players etc.? I figured a new gaming laptop could run this easily.

HALP I need to feed my addiction lol

While Im here, is it possible to build a bridge across the wilderness river? If not - it should be.

Found this in a steam thread. Works for some... ill try it later and keep you posted.

ADOM green corruption.PNG

Switching video settings from windowed to full screen seems to fix it. If you can't see the options with the bug, you can get to the settings page with keyboard shortcuts e (S(e)ttings), v (Video), then full screen/windowed is the top option, and finally press a (apply).