Thread: Orc challenge

Default Orc challenge

Orc paladins and priests start with an everburning torch. Here's the challenge: Win without it being destroyed. It seems very prone to destruction and I've only ever made it to around dwarftown.

Best: leave it equipped as is and never move it. Dual wield or use it exclusively. Just never let the flame extinguish.
    Second best: allow one moment of darkness to move it to the tool slot.

Good luck.
    Completed: All Races, All Classes.
    Challenge Games: C- CK (stupid ending), Platinum Girdle x3, Westside Story, Team Teleport - illiterate troll barb, Scroll of Omnipotence obtained
    ULE - DE Archer

Hmm, doesn't seem like a challenge you can influence much (apart from skipping unnecessary locations, thereby reducing the chance of acid traps and the like).

That said, I really miss the challenges we had over the years. And I miss Alucard's server, where we could take turns playing the same character together.
    gremlin - karmic lizard, dark orc, acid vortex, staring eye - dragon turtle, fairy dragon, ogre lord, minotaur emperor - pit viper, orc butcher - greater mimic, dark elven wizard, carrion crawler, dwarven child - imp - ochre jelly, dark elven archer, king cobra, goodwife - kobold shaman, magebane eye, floating eye, quickling king - giant centipede, hill orc sergeant, mimic hivemind, greater claw bug, brown bear, large gnoll - giant bee queen, giant ant warrior, shadow centipede, kobold