Thread: Installation Issue of 'Ancient Domains of Mystery!

Default Installation Issue of 'Ancient Domains of Mystery!

Greetings to all my friends,

This is my first post here and I apologize if there is any kind of mistake in writing. After getting the review of 'Ancient Domains of Mystery' from Youtube, I got enthusiastic about playing the game. But recently I am encountering a serious problem. While trying to download and install this game, my C drive is turning red! I don't understand why it's happening.

When I cancel the installation process, C drive becomes normal. Can anyone help me install the game without any issue? Any kind of feedback will be definitely appreciated.

Actually, I was searching online to solve out the issue and found this particular post that suggested how to clean up C drive and also said about the Windows10upgrade folder. I did not know that the Windows10upgrade folder was installed there and which is not mandatory to store there. If I delete this folder, there would not be create any issue. So getting ths info from the post that how to delete this and after applying the process, the problem got solved. Now the C drive is looking normal when I am going to install the game. So finally I have completed the installation process of 'Ancient Domains of Mystery' and playing the game with great enthu. Thank you so much.
    Last edited by OsvaldoBeahan; 10-11-2021 at 02:56 PM.