Thread: There is really no way to cheat in Ultimate Adom?

Default There is really no way to cheat in Ultimate Adom?

With Adom was possible to start cheating by getting a wand of wishing, but Ultimate Adom has nothing like that and I am not even able to use Cheat Engine to change the stats or lock the hit points...

Now, I understand that there are "purists" that dislike "cheating", but none is forcing them to do that *in their game*...
    However I feel that too often are just a bunch of *fascists* that feel the need to throw down your throat their own gaming philosophy and I really don't understand why developers would feel the need to restrict people's freedom to listen to a bunch of fascist bigots...however the general impression is that with this release, the developer has followed the advice of those people:

There is no "cheaty" start (as in Adom...I loved that wand of wishing "gift"!), no "developer console", no "cheat codes" and the variables seem to be set to not be found by Cheat Engine...

I do enjoy this game (although I feel it is a pity that there is no "above ground" -as in the original- and no way to shop), but I find it too difficult and I want to be able to cheat a bit...there is really no way to cheat?

Does anyone know at very least which type of variable is use for hit points, power points or stats to be able to alter them with Cheat Engine?

Thanks,
    Acanthus
    Last edited by Acanthus; 01-29-2022 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Added something

Hi,

we have quite a sophisticated developer console for debug purposes, but it's not active in the game.

I don't think it's possible to actually cheat (technically), but maybe you could try to disable "permanent death" in the game settings?
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Hi,

we have quite a sophisticated developer console for debug purposes, but it's not active in the game.

I don't think it's possible to actually cheat (technically), but maybe you could try to disable "permanent death" in the game settings?
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    Hi,

Buahahahah...

"Permanent Death" is disabled by default!!

Please...make the developer console accessible for evil cheaters!!