Thread: How to recover from this error?

Default How to recover from this error?

I'm using the following site to play online using an app called Termius on a non-rooted Android tablet.

http://nethack.veekun.com/

Cheers.

Sorry for the late reply, this is a common issue when the game crashes, there should be an actual adom.prc file in the folder it is showing, you can go into the app drawer or settings and open file manager and go to the folder dgldir then the userdata folder then the Porter Folder, then the .adom.data folder and delete the file adom.prc manually, I'm afraid I can't be more specific as I do not know the specific layout of the android tablet.

"you are the only cactus in the garden of my life" Gomez - Adams Family

Hi.

No results for adom.prc when searching through System.

I'm using File Manager+.

Also, since my tablet isn't rooted, I can't stray too far off in the folder options since I don't have access to them.

I'm playing on a Telnet server.

I was assuming that the save file was somewhere online and not local.

Alright, saves are probably stored server-side but the .prc is not a save file, but a file generated when certain types of crashes occur, so I thought it might be stored locally.

Unfortunately my only experience with this is from my Windows PC, so the only thing else I could could think of would be to check any version of the "my documents" folder you might have or try an uninstall/reinstall of the game.

"you are the only cactus in the garden of my life" Gomez - Adams Family

The only thing I installed was an app called Termius which is a Telnet client.

I guess this can't be resolved then.

You can try checking any version of the My Documents folder on your tablet. Sometimes this folder may contain save files for online games.

Nothing of the sort there.

I checked inside every folder.

Wish that was true though.