Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Ways to Die

Quote Originally Posted by _Ln_ View Post
    I don't see why we should wait. All new deaths are present in 1.2p5 which is free for everyone.

122) Killed by equipped metal item(s) as a mist elf.
    123) Killed by a maggot erupting from skin (maggot corruption)
    124) Killed after converting from C as a chaos knight.
    Prerelease 5 doesn't have mist elves and chaos knights.

And speaking about #38 - list of guys (all confirmed by me during testing) who turn the PC into one of them upon draining the last To/St:
    living wall
    Haha, that's hilarious. The game should transform the @ representing the PC into a # of the same color when this happens, just like when you turn into a WMoPC. Could apply for other monsters too!
    "And light there be!"

Quote Originally Posted by anon123 View Post
    Prerelease 5 doesn't have mist elves and chaos knights.
    Sorry, I didn't actually check and my memory is bleh. Oh well, it's done anyway
    I've actually posted a bug report concerning some of these monsters. You can go there and vote negatively

*off to watch GoT season 3, oh yeah!*
    I like my women like my ADOM loot - hunted as treasure and in extra quantity.

The issue discussed here is really odd. It may be funny and frightful at the same time. I do not know how to perceive it that's why I wish you to visit it http://getessayeditor.com/blog/10-ti...-your-own-book to find more interesting articles and materials.

Spambots are so polite these days, huh.
    I like my women like my ADOM loot - hunted as treasure and in extra quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly2 View Post
    The issue discussed here is really odd. It may be funny and frightful at the same time. I do not know how to perceive it that's why I wish you to visit it http://getessayeditor.com/blog/10-ti...-your-own-book to find more interesting articles and materials.
    LMAO! This is prolly the best one I've seen so far Where do I send my credit card info?