Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: est-ce que les fran?ais jouent ? ADOM ?

Default est-ce que les fran?ais jouent ? ADOM ?

Je me posais la question de savoir si beaucoup de fran?ais connaissaient-jouaient ? adom...

alors ?
    ? part moi bien sur
    Science sans conscience n'est que ruine de l'?me (rabelais)

Dieu ne joue pas aux d?s (Einstein)

you want to fight me?!

I know squat about French, but I think he's asking whether there are any french-speaking people around.

Well, not me, that's for sure. I took Latin and Ancient Greek in school...
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Since M_bowwarrior has numerous other posts in English I'm sure he was quite capable of a translation himself :P Babelfish answers all regardless...

Quote Originally Posted by M_Bowwarrior (via Babel Fish)
    I put the question to know so much of French know-played? adom... then? ? I leaves well on

Red face

yes, you're right, my natural tongue had lost his universality after the "renaissance"... snif... so I've to learn another universal language as english... but maybe in one century or less it will be japan or hindy....

just a small detail: have you seen that all accentued characters won't been shown correctly (? instead of e with ' or e/a/o with ^ or ...) it's a bit annoying (fortunately, we write here in english and we don't speak about caf

you want to fight me?!

Je m'appelle warheart et je suis tr?s mignon!

Actually I don't remember shit about french, learnt a bit many years ago, when I was in school, but the teacher didn't really know much either.

yes, frenchies are know for their bad foreign language, but maybe in spain... you have french french teacher

you want to fight me?!

French I do speak and write, but never on an English forum

I stumbled on Adom a few years ago looking for RPG games on the net, and could not find out how to avoid starving for xxx time... And I still have fun, never won a game (I usually get bored with a character when it reaches LVL 30-35 and 2-3 orbs, fights take too long and I make mistakes or try suicidal stuff (trying to clear a greater vault of undeads may not have been the best idea...let's try again!)

J'ai crois? ADOM par hasard, en me promenant sur internet ? la recherche de RPGs, et n'ai d?couvert que tr?s tardivement comment ?viter de crever de faim...et je m'amuse toujours. etc.

yes, me too, i never won an adom game... maybe because i never try to finish it... strange, but after hours to train a character, i start to be boring with it and I want to try something else, (settlers II 10th aniversary, unreal, transport tycoon, ...) and after few month when I came back to my character, I've forgotten what I have to do...

you want to fight me?!

The hard part is for me when I've reached Dwarftown and get a sucky first dwarven quest. In all other cases, I tend not to lose interest often.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

For melee PC's I only consider a 'Q', if I'm having
    a rediculous time finding a wand of cold. I would
    rather just do the game over, than use bridge
    building.