Thread: Chaos god ending

Default Chaos god ending

you are required to wear the sceptre when killing andor, but is that all or do you need to wear the whole trinity?, just curious as i thhought i might try this one

it doesnt have to be the sceptre, it can the the TotRR as well, all the other ones are not needed, and it is recommended that you take them off and drop them to reduce the already large background corruption

The chaos trinity are only needed to get through the get - you're best unequipping and dropping thm after that.

When killing Andy neutrals or lawfuls *must* be wielding the trident. I found out through extremely painful means that failing to do so results in the stupidest and saddest of all deaths when he is killed.

Chaotics must wield the trident if they want an ultra ending. If they're just after a normal chaos god then they don't have to wear anything whilst killing him.

What? I thought you have to wear the sceptre if you want a normal chaos god ending, otherwise you suffer the same fate as anyone wielding neither trident nor sceptre?
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

My OCG disagrees with you :P He killed Andor whilst wielding Purifier and wearing the shield of raw steel. The Sceptre was dropped as soon as he got through the gate. Got the regular chaos god ending - no god damned chaos wretch.