Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Everyone From?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_2014 View Post
    Actually, a good friend of mine is from the Drakalor Chain. Apparently it's a pretty multicultural area. A bit dangerous at night, though...
    I hear it has high immigration problems - people coming in from the Chaos Plane and stealing everyone's jobs (and children). Plus the weather there is very variable.

(Sorry, getting ridiculous now - I'll shut up)

IMPORTANT NEW !

I've created an account on google maps in order to create a map with location of adom & jade players.

site : http://maps.google.com/
    account : leunamex-ADOM@yahoo.fr
    password : ADOM&JADE
    after you have a menu on the left to add in the map your location. It's easy to use.

place to "just" see it :
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...1d2ac4549cca4a

please complete it
    Last edited by M_bowwarrior; 05-27-2008 at 09:56 AM. Reason: change adress for map.
    Science sans conscience n'est que ruine de l'?me (rabelais)

Dieu ne joue pas aux d?s (Einstein)

you want to fight me?!

Hey, I found my house, but how do I add a pin to it?
    Me is troll, me is moomintroll! Me likes ADoM... Me likes Dwarf Fortress... Dis two games is the ones best!

Oh, me likes zombies too!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorten View Post
    Hey, I found my house, but how do I add a pin to it?
    you have to select "my map" after connecting yourself with passwords and mail adress I've send.
    the 'edit" mode (on the left ?) and after take a pin in the top of the map and "plug" it on your home
    after don't forget to click Save AND Done.

strange, the map I have created have been deleted.

someone done a strange thing ? I've done another one if people have add themselves, they have to do it again.

you want to fight me?!

I added myself =)

Oh I thought it would be nice if we all add what we do.

I'm 21 years old (born 87) and I'm currently studying my first term for a master in business and economics. The place I pointed out I live 2/6 of the time, 1/6 of the time I live at my girlfriends mom and 3/6 of the time I live at her dad. On my spare time I play adom, diablo 2 and spend time with my girlfriend. I'm politically active as a grassroot for a libertarian organisation and I love reading political and economical litterature. I'm also kind of a heavy drinker (about 2-3 bottles of vodka a week), have thought alot about having white periods but they never have happened and I guess they won't be happening either. I'm quite a party dude.

Overall I'm a pretty decent guy.

My main goal at the moment is gathering enough money to be able to get a financial advisory license (they cost about 3k euro atleast to get) so I can start my own financial advisory firm (I actually have the money but they're locked into a thing called capital insurance to avoid taxes). Already earn a bit of cash doing it to friends and such but I want to get it on paper so I can have it on my cv when I'm done studying, I'm pretty good at the stockmarket.

When I grow up my dream is being a quant in London or moving to Hong Kong.
    Last edited by Timpak; 05-27-2008 at 10:53 AM.

All in.

(these words are just to fill up message body to required 10 chars)

Quote Originally Posted by Timpak View Post
    Oh I thought it would be nice if we all add what we do.
    I'm 20 years old (birthday was in March) and at the moment I'm travelling. I spent the last two months backpacking through Germany. It's been my first time out of my home country, Canada. In two days I go back home. The day after that, I have my return party where I expect to get incredibly drunk, and the day after that I go see Iron Maiden with my four closest friends in Seattle. That will be my first time in the US.

Before I left I worked various jobs, my last ones were at a movie store and a bakery (Sometimes I work up to 8 shifts in a week). I've been working as much as possible to afford to go travelling. I also have a bit of a drinking problem. Usually I'm living in a place with two or so friends and our house is always known as "the party house". Each week we return about $50 or more in empty bottles.

Our last place we got evicted from a couple days after a party which got way too out of hand. When I came home from work there was a punk band and a stripper in our place, among various other things. The neighborhood wrote a petition against us and we got kicked out. I'm a really nice guy, but my friends and I do like a good party.

I broke my foot a few months ago and had to move back into my mom's place, which is why I put that down as my address on the Google account.

When I get back, I'm planning on doing a North American road trip for as long as a couple months, and then I'm going to settle down a bit and get my studies back on track. I'm thinking about doing either massage therapy or becoming an ocupational therapist.

So, what's everyone else's story?

im from Poland

im almost 24. curently im on second semester of master studies in computer science (2 more to go )

Quote Originally Posted by Pustka View Post
    im from Poland
    im almost 24. curently im on second semester of master studies in computer science (2 more to go )
    Quote Originally Posted by M_bowwarrior View Post
    I've created an account on google maps in order to create a map with location of adom & jade players.
    site : http://maps.google.com/
    account : leunamex-ADOM@yahoo.fr
    password : ADOM&JADE
    after you have a menu on the left to add in the map your location. It's easy to use.

place to "just" see it :
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...1d2ac4549cca4a

please complete it

you want to fight me?!

I don't think everyone wants their personal address viewable through a public forum.
    Last edited by Grey; 05-27-2008 at 05:11 PM.