Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy shit! 3-1 ^_^

Don't look at ME. I even think CRICKET is interesting.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    Don't look at ME. I even think CRICKET is interesting.
    Man, that's SO wrong, cricket plain sucks. But well, I like most other sports too.

Quote Originally Posted by yisk View Post
    By the way, in Russian the word "turk" is abusive since ancient times. And I consider, there were reasons for it...
    I'm sure the Turks have great names for the Russians

On a plus for the Turks, I'm personally of the opinion that their women have the sexiest accents in the world. That might just be because I've met some very sexy Turkish girls though...

You live in England and know nothing.

Chechens and Turks - the most dangerous people. They grasp to themselves the certain area of the another's country and start to breed there (8-10 children in family). And if Russians consider as dishonor to finish the fallen, your favourite Turks like to hammer to death or to cut off ears.

On a plus for the Turks, I'm personally of the opinion that their women have the sexiest accents in the world. That might just be because I've met some very sexy Turkish girls though...
    no comments >:\

Let us return to football discussion.

Raw sketch ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post

Edit: Just remembered, I'm gonna support the Russians because the Spanish are all freaky midgets!
    Lies! Lies alihabschgflABKLDHSBliydgs!"!
    I never won a Adom game...

Okay, how about we stop the mindless Turk-bashing and talk football?
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

It is possible to try to kick a fluffy ball in a ChAoS Gate. May be there is a special ending of the ultimate footballist.

Quote Originally Posted by yisk View Post
    It is possible to try to kick a fluffy ball in a ChAoS Gate. May be there is a special ending of the ultimate footballist.
    AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!
    I never won a Adom game...

That would mean Fisty is the goalkeeper :)