Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Holy shit! 3-1 ^_^

With no connection to either team I will be supporting Spain. In spite of being freaky midgets they are brilliant to watch, and I think they'll put up a much better fight than Germany.

All is equal for me. I cannot show on a map, where is Germany, and where is Spain. )

It is done! A very well-deserved victory for Spain - just surprised it was only 1-0. They were just beautiful to watch - lots of passing, lots of inventive play, constant switching of tactics, etc. They were like the Argentina of Europe...

Aye, it was a very good victory for them, and I can't find a single reason to give for why Germany should have won it. Their defence has been terrible throughout the entire tournament, completely getting in each others way and making a hash of even the most simplest of tasks. At the end, the team that actually deserved to win, did just that. Kudos to the Spaniards.

LoRd Of CoRrUpTiOn

Well, you are right. What can I say? Spain deserved it. And much better for them to win than *gag* Italy!
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.