Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too sad...

Grants bad luck means that it curses. (Easily shown with a potion of insight, and the fact that you can't get crowned wearing it) The ankh easily makes up for the cursing, and even without any kind of luck or Fate smiles the damage output and slaying power still makes the thing absolutely worth using. It's my second favorite one-handed melee weapon, right after the emerald dagger.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

I have to say, that characters beating the water temple come more frequently. My first one accomplishing this was only 2 months ago (I assume).

Wait for me, hell..

By the way: the "shield of raw steel" contains the essence of chaos and corruption. What does that mean? Is it very bad? The shield is so awesome, and I would like to use it... (and if only in certain occassions, a hard fight, pulling out my super shield, e.g. for the ACW or the motherfucking cat lord)

Another btw: I ceased to care about cats completely - having the cat lord as an opponent is a good thing for the thrill

"Essence of chaos and corruption" means that it will corrupt you every turn just by *carrying* it. Not something you want normally. An awesome shield of course - I wore it in the fight against Andy for my first OCG.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    "Essence of chaos and corruption" means that it will corrupt you every turn just by *carrying* it. Not something you want normally. An awesome shield of course - I wore it in the fight against Andy for my first OCG.
    You wore a corrupting shield, fought against an elder chaos god, and DIDN'T get turned into a writhing mass of primal chaos? wow.